Wednesday 28 September 2011

Casio Men's DW6900CS-4 G-Shock Tough Culture Limited Edition Watch

Casio Men's DW6900CS-4 G-Shock Tough Culture Limited Edition WatchA hot pink resin strap and digital display give this limited edition Tough Culture Watch #DW6900CS-4 from Casio's shock resistant G-Shock Collection its flirty, feminine style. This bold timepiece also boasts the precision of quartz movement, and a host of helpful features, including an EL backlight, multifunction alarm, and countdown timer. Water resistant to 330 feet, and sporting a slender circular case, it comes with a one-year limited warranty.





 The watch itself was nice but I returned it as I had so much dissatisfaction with the provider. I order 2 g-shocks from another provider & this same watch was not only cheaper, but I rcvd both watches before I rcvd this watch & I placed the 2 watch order 3 weeks after my 1 watch order.

Read more and Compare price on Amazon.com


Casio Men's DW6900CS-4 G-Shock Tough Culture Limited Edition Watch

No comments:

Post a Comment